Workshop: Watercolor Basics with Cynthia Quinn
Saturday - Sunday
9:30am - 4:30pm
This class will cover the following topics, time permitting and based on student interest. You can bring photos of things you’d like to paint, or actual objects.
- Pigment properties
- Masking & lifting techniques
- Color mixing using the color wheel
- Brushwork & texture options
- Wash & glazing techniques
- Working from photos & from life
- Making shadows
Cynthia Quinn has been painting in oils and watercolor for 25 years, and is a signature member of the Transparent Watercolor Society of America. The reason she paints? She never tires of the challenges and how it develops awareness of the world around her.
Powered by Facebook Comments